Saturday, August 7, 2010

Rough Day

It's been a bit of a rough day... fever to 102.5, chills, sweats and vomiting... all par for the course, I guess, with my treatments.

My blood sugar is a little better.  I think my pancreas decided to join the party!  My blood pressure remains pretty low, despite holding some of my medication.  Steve has been a trooper, sitting here most of the day and helping me through.

I'm on strong antibiotics and antivirals, but I think the fever is from the chemo, anyway.  Hoping for a better day tomorrow...

6 comments:

  1. We are counting on a much better day tomorrow. Hang in there Steve. Must be so very hard to be the "other person" right now. But, each day that goes by brings you all one day closer to feeling great and sharing your whole lives again!!! :) Holly, you pretty much have us all barefoot as all of our socks are perpetually knocked off. Please be feeling great by the time colder weather kicks in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, Holly! Always thinking of you...(((hugs))).

    Love, Jolie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Holly,
    well I read back to May and caught up...WOW! A LOT to catch up on. Will be better about keeping up. No wonder we haven't had Thai together recently...soon, soon. I don't think I have been back to that place since our last trip there together...
    Hate the day you had! Hoping Sunday morning dawns much better. I will check on you then, take care! Love and and will pray for you!!!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Holly and Steve,
    We are all with you in our thoughts and prayers. I can't think of anyone who is as loved as you are. Get some rest. We love you. Christe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping tomorrow is much easier. You are in my prayers. Hang tough. Hugs, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting during such a difficult time. We've never met, but I am so rooting for you out here and really wishing you all the best. You really are grace under pressure.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete