Monday, June 14, 2010

A Little Uncertainty

Am I done with my pre-testing?

I'm not sure.

I unofficially finished the testing today with my upper endoscopy and (hell in a hand basket) esophageal manometry.  I truly hope I don't have to do THAT one again.  :)

And I may know tomorrow, when all my tests are analyzed, whether I am able to move forward... or repeat that dang heart catheterization... or clean out the apartment...

This cute park is just a few blocks from my apartment.  I have been able to see more of Chicago's charm with this visit... the weather was not as bad as it usually is when I visit!  :)  I like my apartment.  The building is great and location is perfect for my needs.  So, hopefully I will be back this summer to explore more of the city from my little nest.

Will let you know when I do!  Thanks for the notes and the love...

2 comments:

  1. Holly, you make me so happy!! It all sounds promising. Take care. Will be hoping and hoping until you let us know good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is the photo a visual metaphor of what the tube felt like in your esophagus? It's a good thing you're a doctor so you can easily spell all these test names, etc! Still praying for wonderful news... lisa

    ReplyDelete