Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Surprise


I was pretty hopeful that having a heart catheterization on Valentine's Day had to be a good omen. My preliminary results show incredible improvement. I am stunned beyond belief.

My mean pulmonary artery pressure dropped from 26 pre-transplant to 14 today. Normal.

Still lots of follow-up testing to be done tomorrow, but honestly I'm almost numb from the good news. I always steel myself a little, ready myself for that news I've become accustomed to... I'm not sure exactly how excited I can get just yet. But, here's hoping the good news keeps coming tomorrow and I think in time I will figure out the right way to celebrate! :)

7 comments:

  1. We are so happy for you.

    Beth and Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, just awesome news! Hauser bunch - Rich, Alicia, Sofia and Ava

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thrilling to hear! Es

    ReplyDelete
  4. yippee about time!!!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Holly

    How wonderful to see you so beautiful and most of all to hear the good news! We hope the rest will be as good.
    We do think of you and get posted here and through your parents.
    Keep doing great
    Love

    Marie Claude and Robert

    ReplyDelete