Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas, My Friends!


It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. I feel a great sense of renewal this year, celebrating my first Christmas with my new immune system. :)

Steve arranged a little birthday celebration for me (see pic), reserving a private room at my favorite restaurant so that I could be with my close friends and family. It was such a fun evening, and we could just relax and chat for hours.

I am planning a fun gathering for Christmas, as well. I admit it's hard to get it all together, but that's true for everyone, and I am so grateful that I am able to try! Can't wait! Almost ready...

Last thing to do is build a small dock out front so that arriving guests will be able to "park" despite all of this rain. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope your Christmas was wonderful. Your spirit is contagious! Wish your high energy level could be contagious also :) Enjoy the rest of the holidays!

    ReplyDelete